Current Rate
- %

A conventional (or traditional) mortgage is one that requires you to have a 20% down payment. The remaining 80% of the cost of the house is provided by the lender. Depending on where you get your mortgage, whether from one of the big banks or a private lender, you may have to get insurance as well.

Compare listings