Lilibet – Homes at Queen Elizabeth Park is a new condo and townhouse development by Intergulf Development Group currently in preconstruction at 550 West 28th Avenue, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Available units range in price from $699,000 to $1,750,000. Lilibet – Homes at Queen Elizabeth Park has a total of 59 units.
Lilibet is a return to community, family and comfort – it’s a vision by a long-standing local developer who is well-versed in all three.
The collection of 59 One-Two and Three-bedroom Garden homes and Townhomes are arranged throughout eight low-density buildings.
Across the street from Queen Elizabeth Park, one block from vibrant Cambie Street, and a less than ten-minute walk to dynamic Main Street, Vancouver gems are a short bike, stroll, SkyTrain ride or drive away.
Read More About Features & Finishings
– Intelligently developed by local, family owned Intergulf and in collaboration with Gateway Architecture, BAM Interior and Virani Real Estate Advisors
– Estimated completion: Spring 2023
– Stunning views towards Downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains
– Individual and private off-street entrances into every home
– Homes are arranged to receive ample daylight from oversized outdoor living spaces.
– Premium appliance package by Miele in every home
– Built with carefully selected premium, durable materials
– Airy ceilings up to 9’+
– Contemporary matte back fixtures and window frames throughout
– Located close to amenities, nature, and transportation corridors
– Extensively landscaped central courtyard with nearly 50 trees invites residents to gather, and includes:
– Children’s play area
– Open lawn
– Urban garden plots
– Lounge and fire pit seating
– Recreational space for the whole family
10% Total Deposit