Rae Garden is a new presale townhouse development by Rosanni Properties currently under construction at 3601 Rae Avenue, Vancouver. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Rae Garden has a total of 26 units.
Rae Garden by Rosanni Properties – an exciting new townhouse development which consists of a collection of 26 two to four-bedroom units in the thriving Joyce-Collingwood neighborhood. Situated in the heart of City of Vancouver, Rae Garden offers a truly magnificent location for working professionals and young families to build their dream homes.
Read More About Features & Finishings
Features at Rae Garden new Presale Townhomes
· Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with garburator
· Kitchen Aid appliances
· Soft closing cabinets and drawers
· Quartz counter top
· Kohler bathtub, toilet and sink
· Grohe faucets and showers
· Grohe handheld and oversized rain shower heads in master bedroom
· Energy efficient hot water and heating system
· Double glazed and low emissivity coating windows
· Fibre optic cable for high speed internet provided by Shaw Cable
· Water and scratch resistant laminate flooring for durability
· Heat recovery ventilation system
· 2-5-10 year home warranty included
Rae Gardens The Future Presale Vision of the Joyce-Collingwood Area
Located in a quiet residential area in a constantly evolving neighborhood in east Vancouver, Rae Garden offers a diverse mix of modern living. Whether you are looking for a peaceful place to retire or planning to raise a family in a vibrant environment, Rae Garden has it all. Take a short walk and you can find wonderful retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops and other necessities along Kingsway. If you prefer the quiet side of city life, walk over to Central Park in Burnaby and you can enjoy the tranquility of nature.
As the Joyce-Collingwood area is rapidly growing, the city’s plan is to unify the area around the station and create a stronger and more cohesive neighbourhood. The vibrant area is currently expanding with new developments including mixed-use towers and mid-rise buildings and a new shopping street. This will create a more physically and socially connected neighbourhood.
The future station upgrades for will allow for more bus service in the area and allow accessibility for the public. TransLink is currently expanding the east station house to improve convenience, safety and capacity.